INFORMATION TO THE INTERESTED PARTY ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
MADE IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLES 13-14 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
We inform you that we will process your personal data in accordance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights and inform you of the following:
The Data Controller is VALENTINA NOTARI email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The person in charge of data processing is GENTILE Ing. GAETANO email: email@example.com
Type of data processed
The processing involves the following data:
- Identification data
- Contact data (email, phone numbers, social media, etc.)
- Banking/fiscal data
- Health-related data
Purpose of processing
Processing is carried out for the following purposes:
- correct and complete execution of the contract and related obligations;
- fulfillment of legal obligations imposed by current legislation;
- fulfillment of tax and fiscal obligations;
- marketing activities;
- customer satisfaction;
- customer information activities
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for such processing is the fulfillment of services inherent to the contractual relationship established, compliance with legal obligations and the legitimate interest in carrying out processing necessary for such purposes.
To whom the data are disclosed
Data for the purpose of processing may be disclosed to:
- Third-party suppliers of our company;
- Third-party customers of our company;
- Banking Institutions, to Tax Authorities, to Bodies in charge of the control of tax compliance, to lawyers and to Bodies of Justice;
- Service providers;
- Authorities and/or Public Bodies;
The communication and transfer of data may also be made to one or more entities operating outside the national territory and also outside the territory of the European Union.
Consequences of non-disclosure of data
Please note that, taking into account the purposes of the processing as outlined above, the provision of data is mandatory and their failure, partial or incorrect provision may have, as a consequence, the inability to perform the contractual services. Consent relating to the dissemination of data for marketing purposes and the sending of advertising material is not obligatory, but only optional.
Where the data subject is under 16 years of age, the processing must be authorized by the holder of parental responsibility, for whom identification data and copies of identification documents will be acquired.
Methods of processing
Processing will be carried out using both manual and computer and telematic tools with logics of organization and processing strictly related to the above purposes and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures provided for by the provisions in force.
Your data may be stored using both paper and telematic archives.
Your data are not subject to dissemination or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Personal data are retained for the duration of the contract and for ten years after the issuance of the last invoice, unless otherwise required by law.
Exercise of your rights
You may at any time write to the data controller and data processor to exercise your rights:
- to access your personal data;
- to obtain the rectification of your personal data if erroneous;
- to obtain the deletion of your personal data in the cases provided for in Art. 17 GDPR;
- to obtain the limitation of processing within the limits provided for in Art. 18 GDPR;
- to avail yourself of the portability of data under Art. 20 GDPR;
- to object to the processing in the cases provided for in art. 21 GDPR;
- not to be subjected to automated processing as provided for in art. 22 GDPR;
- to revoke consent, where provided for: the revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Garante Privacy).
Information updated as of 31.05.2018